|Job Ref:||204777745||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East London||Address:||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum Car, Pension, Healthcare, Travel||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:19|
Are you currently bored in your job? Do you have experience as a Design Manager within the construction industry? Why not apply to work on a flagship residnetial construction project?|
This opportunity is to work with one of London's top contractors one of their major residential developments. Reporting into a Senior Design Manager, you would be assisting with all design functions for the project. This company have a UK turnover of over £1bn and are now targeting the £2bn mark. They have a very stable operational team with long standing leaders in place.
* Excellent company car allowance scheme
* Above average salaries
* Top tier UK contractor
* Prestigious London developments
* Long term progression opportunities
* Low staff turnover
* Design output review, meeting key compliance criteria with client specifications
* Manage design transfer from pre-construction to construction
* Understanding client requirements/output specs
* Supporting the Procurement and Commercial teams
* Monthly reporting to Design Leads
* Defining consultant valuations and authorisation of payments
* Ensure design, procurement and construction information complies with project documentation
* Defining designer's objectives: program, deliverables, ratios
* Able to work in South East London
* Previous experience with a Main Contractor
* Excellent all round technical knowledge
* Architectural, Engineering or Design Management background
* Understanding the RIBA plan of work
* Excellent presentation, communication, management, negotiation skills
* Design, engineering or construction qualifications preferred
* Planning process and building regulations knowledge
If you are a Design Manager and and currently would be interested in a new opportunity please do apply within. Alternatively if you know a Design manager who would be well suited to this role then please do contact me.
(Apply online only)
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business