|Job Ref:||204777765||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:19|
Job Title: Senior Project Manager - London|
Salary: £65,000 - £85,000 + package (car allowance £6,600, benefits (pension, PMI, life & disability insurance), good commission structure, ancillary benefits: mobile, laptop, expenses account, 25 days holiday including the period between Christmas and New Years plus bank holidays)
My client, a UK leading office design and fit-out company, are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their successful team in London. They specialise in innovative, sustainable and inspiring office interiors and undertake office relocation and refurbishment projects from £100,000 to £20m+ across the UK and Europe.
The company has an enviable portfolio of clients and 95 percent repeat business from existing clients, some of whom have extensive property portfolios or ongoing rollout programmes. Central to their success is the philosophy of working in genuine partnership with each client and their professional teams.
The Senior Project Manager's role is:
* To manage projects from the tender/bid stage all the way through to completion
* Overseeing at least two large scale (£1M-£10M) projects at any one time
* Responsible for contributing to the pitch / tender process
* Produce logistics strategies for complex sites
* Be confident in presenting to professional teams
* Manage sub-contractors, site managers and site teams and take ownership of all aspects of the build process.
* There is strong design elements to this role, therefore will be closely working with Designers and must have the ability to contribute to the design process
* Controlling all financial aspects of a project from tender and negotiation to managing a contingency and improve the gross profit on the contract.
If you are interested in this opportunity to join an exciting company, please call Vassia in London or submit your CV online!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business