|Job Ref:||204779424||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Salisbury||Address:||Post Code:||SP2||Salary:||£14.00 - £16.00/hour||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:19|
My client is a leading building and maintenance company currently looking for Site Supervisor to join the projects team based in Salisbury |
The working hours for the position are Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
To manage, supervise and organise daily work on their specific Project. To take control of all operations, including progress, planning, labour relations, and cost planning during the works. To arrange team briefing with sub-contractors, consultants and client's representatives in order to make sure that the job is completed within budget and on time. To meet with the Project Manager and QS to go through the program of works and Contract reviews as required.
- Ensuring you fully understand and have control over the works
- Providing advice on the works within the project to all direct or sub contract labour
- Organising the various professional contractors working on a project
- Making sure that all the aims of the project are met
- Making sure the quality standards are met
- Using IT systems to keep track of progress
- Monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
- Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing
- Being assertive.
- Having good communication skills.
- Being organised.
- Being able to work with a team.
- Being able to create accurate reports.
- Having high attention to details
- Experience in CDM Projects in construction or building services
- Experience in a management capacity in a multi skilled work environment.
- Analytical skills
- Well developed interpersonal skills
- Numeracy skills
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to motivate people
- Management and leadership skills
- Driving License Essential
- First Aid Training
- CSCS card holder
- SSSTS or SMSTS qualification
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy