|Job Ref:||204779563||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Swanley||Address:||Post Code:||BR8||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum + benefits||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:19|
Role: Proposals Manager |
Salary: c£40k plus £5,532.00 car allowance, BUPA, 26 days holiday, life assurance x3, pension
My client is one of the UK's leading providers of refurbished and new build solutions. They provide planned maintenance and new build services to clients throughout the country. They are looking for a Proposals Manager to manage bid submissions and proposals from initial enquiry to tender submission.
Other duties include:
* Gather, collate, and format data in order to meet the requirement for pre-qualification, expression of interest and tender submissions.
* Write customer specific responses to questions raised during the bid process.
* Identify, write and capture project innovations and best practice for future use.
* Research and write supporting information for use in proposals including case studies, CVs and project best practice.
* Produce, when necessary, company capability documents
* Store outputs in a way that can be readily shared for future use by others in the company.
* Liaise with operations and support teams to ensure that they are briefed with the details of an enquiry/project and work with them on the resolution of technical issues.
* Bid administration as necessary.
* Develop and maintain the submission answers database.
* Provide support for production of presentations for interviews.
* Maintain relationships with external/internal graphic designers, printers and suppliers of electronic media.
* Attend post tender review meetings to determine lessons learnt and ensure these are fed back into subsequent submissions
* Create Client specific corporate brochures, supporting BDM requirements
* Check TED daily and report to BDM any contract notices or PINS which are of interest/meet business strategy
* Apply and download docs for interested schemes, circulate as necessary
* Support BDM in terms of board and development packs and reports
* Update and issue capability documents when required
* General Business Development admin
* Assist in the organisation of Business Development events
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
* IT literacy including Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Email
* Adobe creative suite experience required, in particular In-Design
* Extensive knowledge and experience of the social housing market
* Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
* Excellent organisational and planning skills
* Flexible approach to work and able to prioritise
* Good team player
* Proven track record of successful strike rate for both PQQ's and ITT's
* Client and Employers Agent contacts
* English or Geography degree
If you are interested in applying for the role above or require further information then please email