|Job Ref:||204783991||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:19|
Assistant Site Manager and Residential Joinery High Volume Fit-Out|
Salary - Negotiable
I currently have a live requirement for an Assistant Site Manager. The purpose of this role will be, assisting the Senior Site Manager, through the duration of the project and making sure to complete the project in accordance to time, cost and quality. Ideally, you will have a Joinery background and to have gained a couple of years' experience previously at assistant level.
This is an opportunity to be part of a great team and work for a highly-considered joinery specialist. The project is a high volume residential 'Fit Out' with over 600 units to complete and the project is expected to last until 2018.
My client is a dynamic and progressive specialist joinery and interior fit-out contractor who has built a reputation for excellence and innovation and has an international track record of achievement. Due to continued growth, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced and dynamic individual to join their London based team.
Are you looking for a chance to be part of an exciting project and deliver a quality product? If so, I forward to receiving your information.
The ideal applicant will be able to demonstrate the following qualifications / experience / aptitude:
* Assist with supervising and co-ordinating staff, Sub-Contractors, material suppliers and Utility providers to ensure an efficient method of build to the required build quality and build programme.
* Scheduling work to be carried out to ensure production targets are achieved and high quality of product is maintained.
* Ensure that production targets are met whilst producing the highest quality of product and ensuring costs are kept within budget.
* Effective daily use of appropriate company Information Systems and databases.
* Comply with Site Managers responsibilities as laid down in the Group's Health, Safety & Environment Policy and complete the relevant documentation on a weekly/monthly basis.
* At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
* Liaise with Sales department and customers to ensure the highest possible Customer Care performance/ satisfaction and complete all relevant inspections and documentation.
* Direct liaison with Sales, Technical and Commercial departments ensuring that up to date records of all site activities are retained, thereby achieving cost/quality control; and report on the same to Contracts Managers/Construction Director.
* Lead, motivate, communicate with, develop, appraise and performance manage staff to ensure staff are fully motivated to achieve best performance to meet the company's needs.
* Contribute to improving the business, protecting and enhancing the reputation of the company, by putting forward new ideas and, when requested to do so, implementing change.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your CV via the 'APPLY' button in this advert. Please note that direct emails are sometimes not received due to the spam/junk e-mail filters in place. If you would like to discuss your suitability further, please do not hesitate to contact Rachel on (Apply online only).
If you are shortlisted for this vacancy, you will be contacted within 24 - 48 hours to discuss your application further. If you have not heard anything within 5 days of your application, then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your CV on file and contact you regarding future vacancies.
This vacancy is being advertised by Kinetic Management Professional whose services are those of an Employment Agency