|Job Ref:||204784130||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum Car/Allowance & Benefits||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:19|
Senior Quantity Surveyor (Construction)|
Location: West Midlands - office based with travel to sites
Company: Award winning regional contractor
Salary: £55-£60k + car/allowance & comprehensive benefits package
An ambitious Senior Quantity Surveyor is required to join an award winning main contractor.
This company has grown from strength to strength in the last 5 years and are projecting an increase in turnover this year to achieve £100m+. Reporting into the Commercial Manager you will manage costs on projects ranging from £500k to £5m from procurement to cost reporting and final accounts. The job is predominantly office based with occasional visits to sites within the region.
To be successful in the role you will have the following background and experience;
* A stable track record of employment as Quantity Surveyor within main contracting.
* Either an already experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor or an intermediate Quantity Surveyor looking to step up.
* A good mix of commercial construction project experience.
* In depth knowledge of standard forms of contract (JCT &/or NEC)
* Hold a relevant industry qualification (Degree, HND/C)
* Full UK Driving Licence.
* Family feel company..they have a friendly culture with an adult working environment.
* Stable client base..you will work with public and private sector clients on a range of contracts including commercial, leisure, education and residential/conversion schemes.
* Financially stable..they are an extremely secure employer that is flexible enough to adapt to any economic challenges.
* Career progression..they're not afraid to promote their staff and have a reputation for rewarding staff for loyalty and hard work. There is no 'glass ceiling' and your growth will not be restricted at this company!
The Application Process
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to (url removed) in the first instance quoting Vacancy #63449. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at (url removed) Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency