|Job Ref:||204784153||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||North London||Address:||Post Code:||N1||Salary:||£35000 - £55000/annum Plus Generous Benefits Package||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:19|
Our client is one of London's most prestigious High End/Super Prime Residential Refurbishment Contractors. Operating within London's prime estates and postcodes, they offer a truly first class service to clients and deliver an impeccable & flawless result every time.|
They are now looking for an experienced Joinery Workshop Manager (Experience is Essential) & background as a Site or Construction Manager would be ideal. Background in Construction is also essential and knowledge of how constructions sites operate is a must.
Typical Duties (but not limited to) of Joinery Workshop Manager:
- Overall responsibility of the manufacturing process reporting to the company Directors.
- Overall management of the Factory as Directors are based in offices elsewhere.
- Manage the existing team in the consistent production of the highest quality products.
- Liaise with the in-house design manager and external designers to assess the practicality and lead times on the manufacture of pieces.
- Production reporting on a weekly basis.
- Communicate with on site fitting teams to ensure a timely and quality finish.
- Ordering all materials and component parts
- Budget control of labour and materials
- Applicants must be Qualified Joiners.
- Must have a proven background in managing a Joinery workshop.
- Computer literate
- Ability to prioritise own work and the work of others.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
If you have the required experience and want to be considered for a role with one of London's Top Contractors, please forward your CV to Carl Tipping