|Job Ref:||204784225||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£250 - £270/day||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:19|
High End Residential
£(Apply online only)pd
Start 24th October
A Design and Build company that specialises in New Build and refurbishment projects in London and the South East, require a Site Manager for a High End residential build project in South West London.
The project is due to last 12 months and will involve demolition of an existing property then the construction of a £3m new build house.
It is essential that the successful candidate has Site Management experience in building High end housing from start to finish with Demolition experience.
you would be completing projects through to finishing's to a very high standard, so attention to detail is important.
Role of the Site Manager will be to:
* Management, control and mitigation of all risk, both contractual and construction related
* Control costs and pro-actively manage project profitability
* Maintain accurate and timely project documentation at all times
* Lead and manage a highly organised, well-motivated and disciplined project team
* Manage all client and sub-contractor relationships
* Ultimate responsibility for all site Health & Safety
The successful candidate will need proven experience predominantly in high end residential
Be energetic, methodical, organised, precise and decisive with excellent problem solving skills
Ability to lead, manage and motivate effective project teams.
If the role is of interest please apply with an updated CV or contact myself (Bradley Hunt) on NA