|Job Ref:||204784261||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£20000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:19|
Assistant Quantity Surveyor in Essex|
My client are a general contractor based in Essex that specialise in refurbishment projects in the Commercial, Education, Healthcare and Residential sectors with values up to £10m.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Long Term career opportunity
Salary £20K - £32K
* Hold a relevant degree (e.g. Quantity Surveying or Construction Management);
* Demonstrate a genuine interest in construction;
* Be able to work well both in a team and individually;
* Possess good communication skills;
* Be self-motivated, detail orientated and very organised, with an aptitude for working with numbers and absorbing and analysing technical information;
* Have good IT skills (including proficiency in using Microsoft Excel and Word);
* Have good numeracy and literacy skills evidenced by good grades at GCSE level (or similar) in Maths and English Language;
* Hold a full driving licence.
If you would like to be considered for the role of Assistant Quantity Surveyor in Essex, Please submit your CV or call Matt on (Apply online only)