|Job Ref:||204784299||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£28000 - £36000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:19|
BRC are currently working with a well-established Architectural Practice in Cardiff that`re looking to take on an intermediate Architectural Technologist to join their award winning team. |
This is a rare opportunity to join a highly respected design led Practice and become part of a design team that have been recognized for their high standard of work.
The position would give you the opportunity to work across a diverse range of projects, from large scale commercial developments to city centre mixed-use and high end Residential developments, both locally and internationally.
As a Practice they like to promote from within, so development opportunities are offered up to Associate/ Director Level.
- Survey drawings, constructional drawings, presentation drawings and other related tasks.
- Preparing and submitting Planning and Building Regulation drawings and applications.
- Liaising with Clients on projects from inception to completion.
- Occasionally Visiting sites to carry out surveys.
- Minimum of 3+ years post qualification
- Strong construction and technical knowledge
- Comprehensive knowledge of UK Building regulations
- Proven ability producing detailed design drawings for planning applications
- Extensive Construction detailing experience
- An ability to contribute to the department by conveying knowledge of new trends, techniques and technical innovation
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit
For more information please contact Sam Cooper-Woolley on (Apply online only) or email (url removed)