|Job Ref:||204784307||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:19|
My client, a main contractor based in central London and specialising in commercial fit-out and refurbishment projects, is seeking an intermediate level Quantity Surveyor for a permanent role.|
As a Quantity Surveyor the applicant will be responsible for ensuring timely and accurate cost management, dealing with contractual issues and payment of sub-contractors through to final account settlement. Duties will include, but will not be limited to the following:
* The identification & procurement of sub-contractors
* Providing the cost-data feedback to the Estimating Department
* Administration and management of all financial aspects of multiple projects
* Reviewing and forecasting cost estimates and reporting
* Maintaining relationships with all external stakeholders
The company will require the Quantity Surveyor to split their time between London and a second office in Hertfordshire, as a number of projects are based in that area.
Applicants must hold a relevant degree, and must have previous experience of working in a similar environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to become a valued member of a rapidly growing team, where your career development will be a priority to the management team. Contact us now with your current CV to apply