|Job Ref:||204784320||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||South West London||Address:||Post Code:||SW1||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum Plus Generous Benefits Package||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:19|
Our client is one of London's most prestigious High End/Super Prime Residential Refurbishment Contractors. Operating within London's prime estates and postcodes, they offer a truly first class service to clients and deliver an impeccable & flawless result every time.|
They are now looking for an experienced AfterCare Manager (Experience is Essential) & background as a Site or Construction Manager would be ideal. Background in Construction is also essential and knowledge of how constructions sites operate is a must.
General Responsibilities of an Afterare Manager:
- Improving overall customer satisfaction in line with targets set by the company
- Arranging weekly internal meetings with staff to resolve any issues, and minute the meetings for the benefit of colleagues and the Construction Director
- Liaising and co-ordinating with the Construction, Technical and Sales Departments to ensure Customer Service issues are minimised
- Promoting and acting in accordance with all company values, systems, policies and procedures
- Ensuring cost control is monitored for any works that are carried out.
- Analysing and reporting on a monthly basis and liaising with the Technical Department to reduce future maintenance costs
- Be the face of the business post-handover
- Produce monthly defect lists
- Undertake root cause analysis and report back to the business
- Review procedures and implement changes as required.
- Manage labour to fulfil operation requirements on your projects
- Generate and maintain highly motivated team
- Generate plans / programmes for communication and management
If you are looking for a career changing opportunity to work for one of the biggest and most well-respected names in High End Residential Refurbishment. Please send your CV to Carl Tipping