|Job Ref:||204784328||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottinghamshire||Address:||Post Code:||NG18||Salary:||£20000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:19|
£20,000 - £30,000 D.O.E
A supportive, family run Nottingham based company specialising in Architectural Aluminium design and installation are seeking a Junior Estimator to join their busy team. With an ambitious plan to continue expanding throughout the coming years they are looking to take on a talented Junior Estimator, however they are open to the educational and professional background to be from different areas of construction.
They work with a large scope of exciting clients which are some of the biggest names in construction specialising in a variety of projects from Healthcare, Commercial and Industrial, associating themselves with a range of schemes that supply for demand and are built fit for purpose.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate, Junior CAD Technician or Junior Estimator to progress their career.
• General knowledge of construction.
• Previous experience isn't necessary but would be advantageous (within any deign/technical field)
• A strong, committed work ethic with a willingness to learn
• Ambitious and able to communicate well within a team
What you'll learn:
• Undertaking the preparation and processing of quotations, bids and tenders within client deadlines.
• Prepare Supplier and Sub-contractor enquiries, scrutinise quotations and undertake selection process.
• Produce bills of quantities, schedules of work and contractors proposal documents to support bids.
• Produce breakdowns, substantiation and undertake value engineering process to meet client budgetary requirements.
If you wish to apply for this role please don't hesitate to call on (Apply online only) and send in your latest CV.
Niyaa People represent Architecture and Interior Design professionals seeking freelance or permanent employment across the Midlands region from our Birmingham office. For more information on this role and other contract positions please call Kate on (Apply online only) or email Kate (url removed)
£250 referral incentive:
If you know of anyone who you feel maybe suitable for this role we would welcome a personal or professional referral. We thank each successful referral with £250