|Job Ref:||204784428||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum Plus Excellent Package||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:19|
My client is one of the leading specialist providers of fully integrated traditional interior fit out & refurbishment services across the UK. The company have grown massively over the last 15 years to really establish themselves as one of the most well-established contractors and a market leader in their field with aspirations to continue this development. |
They are currently expanding their project delivery team and as such are looking at adding a Mechanical Project Manager to aid in managing projects through to client hand over.
About the Mechanical Project Manager Vacancy
- As the mechanical project manager you will be responsible for project delivery from receipt of order. This covers pre-construction activities, procurement (materials, plant, equipment), the construction phase activities through to testing, commissioning and handover period.
- As the project manager you will be required to manage client relationships and the financial budget of a project.
- Cradle to grave management of mechanical projects
About the Mechanical Project Manager
- You will be an experienced mechanical project manager and be required to help deliver projects across their portfolio of clients. Your remit will be to deliver projects from tender to handover.
- Your background will be coming from strong M&E contractors or fit out contractors and you must have the relevant mechanical qualifications along with a CSCS card and ideally an SMSTS card, though this isn't essential.
If you would like the opportunity to be considered for a role within one of the UK's leading fit out and refurbishment contractors. Please forward your CV to Carl Tipping for consideration