|Job Ref:||204784445||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sidcup||Address:||Post Code:||DA14||Salary:||£60000 - £80000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:19|
Are you a Senior Planner with experience working projects in excess of 100 million pounds? You will be responsible for providing planning expertise to a range of projects and be responsible for the accurate reporting of the project programme to the Head of Project and Planning team.|
Responsible for £120m worth of work
* To provide Planning expertise in a number of projects, development, maintain and accurately reporting of the project Programme to Head of Planning and Project team.
* A clear understanding of responsibilities and demonstrates appropriate behaviours in line with the Company's environmental, health, safety, security, quality and ethics standards.
* Ensure that each aspect of the project is robustly planned, programmed to the appropriate level of detail, taking advice, knowledge and experience from each team member and subsequently communicated in a clear transparent manner.
* Ensure progress against the plan is monitored, filed and analysed in a weekly and monthly basis.
* Providing proactive, accurate and decision making schedule analysis to executive level management enabling them to provide decisions that positively impacts the Programme schedule position.
* Acting as member of senior leadership that provides on going decisions and direction to stir the Programme to deliver on time, on cost and technical compliance products to the client.
* Provision of Planning for peer reviews as appropriate.
* Undertaking other duties as reasonably required from time to time by line and task management.
* Thinks commercially, focuses on activities that will deliver real value for the projects.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Knowledge and understanding of Residential projects, fit-out and commissioning.
* Good experience in implementing best practice Planning processes and tools (e.g. Asta) in a complex, project environment.
* Knowledge and understanding of forms of contract.
* Knowledge and experience of analysing critical path and schedule risk.
* Degree in appropriate construction or technical discipline and a proven level of experience