|Job Ref:||204784450||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sidcup||Address:||Post Code:||DA14||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:19|
Are you a Proposal Manager in the construction sector? Do you have extensive knowledge and experience of the social housing market? You will be responsible for managing bid submissions and proposals from initial enquiry to tender submission.|
To manage bid submissions and proposals from initial enquiry to tender submission.
* Gather, collate, and format data in order to meet the requirement for pre-qualification, expression of interest and tender submissions.
* Write customer specific responses to questions raised during the bid process.
* Identify, write and capture project innovations and best practice for future use.
* Research and write supporting information for use in proposals including case studies, CVs and project best practice.
* Produce, when necessary, company capability documents
* Store outputs in a way that can be readily shared for future use by others in the company.
* Liaise with operations and support teams to ensure that they are briefed with the details of an enquiry/project and work with them on the resolution of technical issues.
* Bid administration as necessary.
* Develop and maintain the submission answers database.
* Provide support for production of presentations for interviews.
* Maintain relationships with external/internal graphic designers, printers and suppliers of electronic media.
* Attend post tender review meetings to determine lessons learnt and ensure these are fed back into subsequent submissions
* Create Client specific corporate brochures, supporting BDM requirements
* Check TED daily and report to BDM any contract notices or PINS which are of interest/meet business strategy
* Apply and download docs for interested schemes, circulate as necessary
* Support BDM in terms of board and development packs and reports
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
* IT literacy including Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Email
* Adobe creative suite experience required, in particular In-Design
* Extensive knowledge and experience of the social housing market
* Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
* Excellent organisational and planning skills
* Proven track record of successful strike rate for both PQQ's and ITT's
* Client and Employers Agent contacts
* English or Geography degree