|Job Ref:||204779876||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Uxbridge||Address:||Post Code:||UB10||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum Generous Benefits||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:19|
A leading UK civil engineering contractor that offers a range of engineering services in Rail, Utilities, Water and Power requires an experienced technical Bid Writer to join their work winning team in near Uxbridge. |
Experience of Bid Writing is essential for this role as the client needs someone who understands the technical aspects of the bid process. The key to being successful in this role is your writing skills and Civil / Highways / Rail industry experience. You will be required to write the technical aspects of the Bid, liaising with specialists and team members to ensure visibility of content.
Experience to include:
- Civil Engineering industry knowledge is essential
- Good understanding and/ or front line experience of operations in an engineering environment
- An acknowledged bid author with a demonstrable record of success in formulating and delivering winning bids
- The ability to identify, develop and incorporate high quality technical processes into bid submissions
- A strong use of oral and written English, with the ability to present complex ideas in a straightforward and easily understandable way
- Excellent copywriting skills with the ability to rework technical content for a wider audience
This is a diverse and vibrant team who are all dedicated to producing outstanding bids and take great pride in their work. The team works collaboratively and is looking for a professional with the same level of enthusiasm for excellence in bid production.
In return, you will receive a salary depending on experience between £35,000 - £40,000 p.a and, as a large and growing organisation; they offer a range of exciting benefits. Car parking is available at the office.
Apply for this position below or alternatively for further information please contact Elliot Fry on (Apply online only) or email NA @ mrgpeople .NA
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We are specialists in Bids and Marketing Recruitment and have a range of posts available. We also welcome speculative applications