|Job Ref:||204779890||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£65000 - £70000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:19|
Project M&E Quantity Surveyor|
A specialist consultancy practice is seeking to expand their London office by appointing an intelligent and articulate Project M&E Quantity Surveyor. The successful Project M&E Quantity Surveyor will be assisting on a diverse range of projects, predominantly in the private sector with major clients such as Marks & Spencer and John Lewis.
The successful Project M&E Quantity Surveyor will report to an Associate; you will be responsible for delivering excellent cost management services whilst also representing the firm to clients across the UK.
This is a specialist consultancy who always deliver a high class service to all. The successful Project M&E Quantity Surveyor will flourish and gain invaluable experience at this consultancy. If you are a Project M&E Quantity Surveyor looking to work with exceptional people and on exceptional projects, this opportunity must not be missed!
The successful Project M&E Quantity Surveyor will be providing a full service to a wide range of clients, including:
* Attending client, site and design team meetings
* Prepare robust contract documents
* Post contract activities
* Project management
* Advise on procurement and contract strategies
The successful Project M&E Quantity Surveyor will have:
* Ideally MRICS qualified with some post qualification experience
* Previous experience as an M&E QS/Cost Manager
* Strong with both pre and post-construction stages
* Strong working knowledge of the mechanical and electrical discipline from a commercial management perspective
* Consultancy Environment knowledge is advantageous
* M&E infrastructure/data centre experience
This is an opportunity to work on diverse variety of projects alongside an Associate.
* Circa £65,000
* Private medical care
* Contributory pension scheme
* Holiday allowance + buy and sell option
If you are a Project M&E Quantity Surveyor based in London, looking at your career options, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
(Apply online only)
London / M&E / Project M&E Quantity Surveyor / Quantity surveyor / MRICS / Cost Manager / M&E Quantity Surveyor / Private Sector