|Job Ref:||204782485||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Somerset||City:||Somerset||Address:||Post Code:||BS26||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Car, Pension, Health Benefits||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:19|
My client are a growing, owner managed scaffolding firm based in Somerset. Currently, they are looking for an experienced, well rounded Contract Manager to join their company and help them grow even more in the near future.|
They specialise in private residential jobs and the successful applicant will need to take responsibility for projects from initial engagement through to the end of the job, including pricing, estimating and management of resources. Health and Safety is high on this firms agenda so all applicants must be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of HSE protocol.
If you are successful, your duties will include:
• Significant experience of working within the scaffolding industry, probably through a combination of site and office based working, including operations, estimating and surveying;
• Significant experience of managing different aspects of the construction process, e.g. tendering process, resource planning, costing, labour management, customer interface, health and safety, contract negotiation and managing contractual disputes;
• Good commercial acumen, understanding of various forms of contract, including NEC;
• Experience of leading a team and delegating tasks and workload on a day to day basis;
• Good management skills, with the ability to motivate a team to deliver to the highest level of their ability;
• An innovative and creative thinker who can engineer their way around problems to deliver the best possible result to the customer;
• Strong IT skills;
• A full driving licence.
Salary will be up to £50,000 per annum plus car, generous company pension and additional benefits.
For more details mark your application for the attention of Andrew Halliday or call the office on (Apply online only).
BCS Recruitment is a sector specific recruitment business and recruits blue and white collar personnel to environments such as Highways & Traffic Management, Land Remediation & Preparation, Earthworks, Drainage, Utilities & Infrastructure, Power & Sub Stations, Land Fill & Quarries