|Job Ref:||204782553||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Kingston Upon Hull||Address:||Post Code:||HU2||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:19|
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an estimator to join a leading local business. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in estimating activities on both low value and high value projects. Along with experience liaising directly with customers to follow up on submitted prices to ensure the company are in the best position to win the business. |
In this role you will be preparing tenders for submission to clients, to win both new and repeat business. You will need to coordinate installation crews, and general workforce needed on site, all the while coordinating internal efforts with Contracts and Project Managers, the design office and with Production.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Experience as an estimator.
* Experience dealing with a production department
* Able to understand drawings generated in AutoCAD or similar format.
* Experience working with large and small tenders, understanding of "Model Costs" and ability to explain variance from these due to bespoke requirements.
* Strong IT literacy especially with Microsoft office suite, in particular Microsoft Excel.
* Commercial approach to organising workload.
This is an excellent opportunity that can offer progression within a forward thinking business, giving the right candidate an amazing exposure across the business, working very closely with the Commercial Director.
If you would like to apply for this role please forward your CV preferably in Microsoft Word format to us including your full postal address and contact telephone numbers.
* Edwards & Pearce is a professional recruitment consultancy with 11 specialist divisions managed by experts in their own area of recruitment
* Established in 1998
* Employ approx 30 staff
* 2 offices in Doncaster & Hull
* Edwards & Pearce operates according to a strict ethical code and aims to offer both candidates and clients the highest levels of professionalism and customer service.
* Edwards & Pearce has an enviable client base including plc's, blue chip organisations and SME's , global FMCG manufacturing, the public sector, charities and the Big 4 accountancy firms achieving preferred supplier status with many clients
* From the 2 offices based in Yorkshire, Edwards & Pearce successfully recruit for not only local, regional and national clients but has also undertaken and filled international assignments