|Job Ref:||204782664||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Co. Armagh||Address:||Salary:||£38000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:19|
Cpl are delighted to be exclusively working with a leading NI based construction company to assist them with their search for a Site Manager.
The company is going through an exciting period of growth within Northern Ireland and they require an experienced foreman / site manager to assist with their growth.
- Skilled Trade background preferred
- Experience of having responsibility for H&S, organisation of trades, cost control, taking a project from the ground through to completion.
- Experience in £1M+ sized Commercial, industrial, ecclesiastic, healthcare, education or retail builds.
- Construction Management degree is desirable but not essential.
Why you should apply?
- Work to be based in Northern Ireland
- Well organised management structure
- Progression opportunities
- Company Car / Van
- £38,000 - £40,000 Base Salary
If you are interested in this opportunity but require more information, please contact Michael Hewitt on (Apply online only) for a confidential discussion