|Job Ref:||204782822||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£35000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:19|
Business Development Assistant|
Company: Leading International Construction Company
Location: Birmingham or Nottingham
Salary: Up to £35,000 + car/allowance & benefits
A top tier contractor is recruiting for Business Development Assistant to work in their Midlands region. The successful applicant will provide support to the Regional Business Development Manager work closely other internal departments. You will have a good understand of marketing dynamicswith the ability to create and implement marketing strategies in specific sectors.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Interrogation / review and further investigation of planning leads identified through the lead generation system or by monitoring Local Authority planning portals.
* Undertaking project / client research to provide background data in support of future marketing activity.
* Provide assistance to the Submissions Manager regarding the compilation of marketing materials such as company profiles, data sheets and staff CV's.
* Take responsibility for maintaining the accuracy of data contained within the CRM system.
* Ensure office specific pipeline reports are accurate and kept up to date.
* Assist in the preparation of monthly board papers including the provision of monthly statistics and graphical information.
* Input of new data to the CRM system including the ability to design and run reports that assist the Regional Business Development Manager manage the client interface.
* Produce and distribute records of significant discussions with client's, their agents or other contacts as generated by themselves or on behalf of other managers, directors etc.
* Assist regarding the organisation of site related or corporate events including attendance where appropriate.
* Work closely with the Submissions Manager regarding the maintenance of information for use in pre-qualification submissions and other company responses.
* Prepare or assist in the preparation of pre-qualification documents when required.
* Take on marketing responsibility for related project opportunities including monitoring with the client and his consultants.
* Focus on the development of market sector contacts across the Region.
* Experience in a Business Development / Marketing role with knowledge of construction market.
* Educated to a high standard (HNC/D or Degree).
* Highly organised individual with excellent organisational skills.
* Able to meet deadlines produce accurate results.
* Full UK Driving Licence.
* Computer Literate (Microsoft Office packages)
Birmingham, Warwickshire, Worcestershire, Staffordshire, Nottingham, Leicester, Derby
This is an excellent opportunity that has the potential to grow into a Business Development or Marketing Manager role.
The Application Process
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to (url removed) in the first instance quoting Vacancy #63453. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at (url removed)
Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency