|Job Ref:||204782846||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridgeshire||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£300 - £350/day £300 - £350||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:19|
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Planner to join their construction team where you will improve their processes around project planning and deliver on planning activities.|
This will be a 3 month contract role, to be reviewed after this time and will be paying between £300 - £350 per day. Based on-site in Cambridge.
Key Duties will include:
• Create, review, update and administer construction schedules and plans
• Liaise with engineers, project managers and other project team members to keep plans updated and identify project issues.
• Liaise with customers to review and align project plans to their schedules
• Keep customers updated on progress and organize meetings and presentations to discuss project plans and associated issues and opportunities.
• Work to prepare reports and updates for internal project reviews
Skills/ Experience Required:
• Knowledge of BMS/Fire construction and integrated projects as well as experience of working with a technical installer and commissioning business.
• Demonstrated ability to work projects of greater than £5M
• Expert user of Primavera P6
• Commercial acumen with detailed understanding of budgeting and project financial management
• Excellent skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint