|Job Ref:||204782942||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Wandsworth||Address:||Post Code:||SW18||Salary:||£70.00 - £80.00/hour + DOE Negiotable||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:19|
3D Personnel are currently looking for a Project Manager for a Commercial Fit out and construction Contractor.|
Our client is an award winning UK contractor. They focus on proactive collaboration, clear communication and teamwork at every stage of our projects; from understanding the vision of the client and architects, to translating this through to our on-site teams.
Most of the projects they undertake are high end and low end commercial projects to the value of £20million.
Experience & Skills Required
* At least 5 years construction project management experience in high end residential or commercial developments and preferably have obtained CIOB or RICS accreditation.
* They will need strong awareness of construction details and design development
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills to lead Structural, Architectural & Interior design consultants through the design development within our budget constraints.
* Working on Residential Refurbishment/Restoration/Fit out projects ranging from 4M to £40M.
* Ready to start high end residential and commercial projects in central London.
* Bring leadership and value to our increasing portfolio of live and ready to start high end residential projects in central London.
* 22 days paid holidays per year
* Company Phone / Company Tablet
* Car Allowance
If this is of interest to you or you would like to hear more can you please call NA or send your CV to