|Job Ref:||204783275||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:19|
Health and Safety Manager Joinery|
Our client is a leading specialist joinery and fit-out company based in Hampshire the company turns over £40M with contracts ranging in value from £1M to £20M for blue chip Main Contractors. They are looking for a Health and Safety Manager with a robust knowledge of joinery and fit-out contracting. Reporting to the Group Health and Safety Manager you will be based on projects around London reporting into head office one or two days per week.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Co-ordinate the health, safety, & environmental process for the company, ensuring all relevant areas of the business achieve minimum agreed levels of compliance.
* Ensure all accidents are fully investigated reported to the Health and Safety Executive.
* Monitor compliance with the company's H&S policy, organisation and arrangements and hold regular meetings with senior managers to discuss improvements to safety procedures.
* Provide advice and guidance on health and safety matters.
* Production of statistical information in relation to SQE performance.
* Maintain up to date knowledge of new or revised legislation and other practical aspects of SQE management.
* Maintain an up to date knowledge of legislation and codes of practice applicable to the company's business.
* Review all Risk Assessments and High Risk activities, ensuring adequate control measures are in place.
* NEBOSH Certificate.
* Previous experience as a Health and Safety Manager / Advisor with a Joinery Contractor.
* Longevity in the workplace.
This is an excellent opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced professional to play a leading role in the on-going development of the Company. Call us now for an interview on (Apply online only) ask for John Ashcroft or send your CV along with a covering letter
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)