|Job Ref:||204783879||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Solihull||Address:||Post Code:||B91||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:19|
Project Manager - Commercial/Industrial Fit Out|
£40k - £50k
A regional contractor is looking to appoint a Project Manager to their existing team on their Shop Fit Out division. They are very well respected and have excellent opportunities for people who are looking for solid career development. They are looking to take on a talented Project Manager.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for managing fit out and strip out projects - commercial and industrial. The company take a more personal approach and take the time to develop close relationships with their clients and also have a reputation for being very thorough in their works and ensuring quality, it is therefore essential that the Project Manager incorporates these values.
Candidates must have managed projects within Retail (Shop) Fit Out.
* Manage the client relationship from start to finish
* Managing between 2-3 projects at any given time
* Programming Contracts
* Controlling all commercial aspects of each project from inception through to completion
* Head up client meetings and associated issues
* Put in place Health & Safety plans
* Motivating and inspiring teams
* Liaising on all levels to ensure effective communication is always maintained
* Hand over projects on time and to budget and quality
* Following all projects through all stages from start to hand over through to final accounts
As a Project Manager you will be required to be a self-motivated individual that is autonomous in your role, whilst being able to drive subcontractors. This person must be capable of managing all aspects of the works, be dynamic and eager to drive projects forward.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore if you have not heard from us within two working days then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, however...we will register your details for consideration against future opportunities.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer, acting in the capacity of an Employment Agent for this position. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence