|Job Ref:||204783911||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||St. Austell||Address:||Salary:||£40 - £50/annum Package + Benefits||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:19|
Are you an experienced Project Manager looking to join a tier 1 main contractor. The successful post-holder will be responsible for multiple /individual project deliveries in relation to performance both financially and in line with contract requirement and delivery of all service requirement in line with the clients procedures.|
* Manage the delivery of projects to high standards by budgeting and programming
* Manage all phases of the project, from contract award to close out, to meet all contractual requirements.
* Manage designated projects to meet company objectives post-contract with an input into pre-contract requirements emphasising customer care and business excellence
* Ensure projects are safely delivered on time, to budget and achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction
* Make sure project risks are identified and managed through effective mitigation measures.
Manage the implementation of designated projects. Ensure the project plan is maintained from inception to completion
* Monitoring and communicating project financial performance and administration for all assigned projects
* Oversee the co-ordination of operatives, subcontractors and supplier in a planned and controlled manner ensuring efficiency and minimising costs
* Develop and implement the site business plan.
* Act as a point of contact, managing relationships with all stakeholders, consultants and service providers
* implement and comply with SHE policy and procedures, all legal requirements and best practice within including regular safety inspections within the allocated business area
If you are interested in this position please click "apply" below
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy