|Job Ref:||204784820||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £65000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:19|
Our client is a leading main contractor specialising in commercial refurb and fitout projects up to £12million. Currently looking to expand their Design team with someone from a degree in Architecture or Construction Management or similar, and min. 5 years experience in the Construction Industry. |
* Managing the design process using commercial, contractual, programme/time awareness and technical expertise.
* Supporting, understanding and advising the client on design issues.
* Ensuring the design process recognises current legislation, standards and codes of practice where appropriate.
• Ensuring design information is of the right quality and keeps pace with project timescales.
• Striving to eliminate health and safety risks in the design and financial risks during construction.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to further develop their experience and career progression