|Job Ref:||204784650||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum benefits package||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:19|
Quantity Surveyor - Consultancy - Manchester|
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 + benefits
Are you a Quantity Surveyor that has a demonstrable track record of excellence in a consultancy? Are you interested in joining a multidisciplinary consultancy with an excellent reputation and offices across the UK? Do you want to excel in your Quantity Surveying career and progress towards chartership?
Your role as a Quantity Surveyor will include:
* Providing strategic cost advice to clients
* Tendering contracts and valuations
* Working closely with clients in both the private and public sectors
* Cost appraisal and monitoring cost during the production phase
The company is an independent, multidisciplinary consultancy in Manchester with offices across the UK. You will join a team of a wide variety of professionals, and work in the residential, commercial, healthcare, industrial and education sectors. Some recent projects have included:
* A Regent Street store refurbishment
* High end residential developments in Central London
* Developments of luxury 5-star hotels in major city centres
As a successful Quantity Surveyor, you will ideally have:
* Around 2-3 years' experience as a Quantity Surveyor (preferably with experience in a similar role)
* Experience with contract administration and cost management
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as the role is very client focused
A full driving licence is required, as travel is essential to the role.
Our client is offering a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package. This is an exciting opportunity to join a reputable consultancy in Manchester to develop your career and your professional skills.
To discuss this Quantity Surveyor role and other roles within Quantity Surveying, call (Apply online only) or email