|Job Ref:||204783495||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£45000 - £65000/annum basic + fab bens||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:20|
Infrastructure and/or Civils Quantity Surveyor - Senior Quantity Surveyor|
Up to 65k + bens
Market leading global consultancy
Day to Day Activities include:
• Provide support to Team Leaders and Service Leaders in the delivery of Infrastructure and/or Civil led projects; carry day to day delivery responsibility with minimal supervision.
• Lead, coach and develop team members to deliver service excellence.
• Deliver all work outputs in an accurate and timely manner.
• Utilise and embed clients best practice tools and processes including the use of technology to support delivery.
• Be able to take a brief from a client and assist in the preparation and delivery of fee proposals and presentations.
• Capable of taking a Cost Management assignment through from inception to completion.
• Understand and comply with business risk and project delivery
• Capture and share knowledge and be involved with the development of service improvement and innovation
• Be a strong team player but demonstrate the ability to take a leadership role as part of personal development planning.
Requirements What you have to offer:
• Candidate to be able to demonstrate successful delivery of medium to large projects (£10m to £100m+) Infrastructure and/or Civil led projects
• Competence in management and delivery across the whole capital project life cycle.
• Demonstrable understanding of the Client's key objectives within the specified Sector(s).
• Ability to build sustainable client relationships
• Proven track record in ensuring project teams are motivated to achieve and exceed Clients' objectives.
• Articulate in written and oral communication.
• Excellence in administration of NEC Building Contracts from a cost management perspective.
• Strong people management and emerging leadership skills.
• They want chartered MRICS
What do we offer? They offer a dynamic challenging job with international focus in a pleasant working climate, attention to education and a competitive remuneration package reflecting the seniority of the role. You will have a great deal of responsibility with endless opportunity for impact and freedom for initiatives. Given the international spread of the business a certain level of flexibility in working hours is important.
They offer a fantastic working environment where you own your destiny and will be encouraged to forge a successful career. In addition, they offer some excellent benefits, such as:
• For some levels, PMI and Income Protection is paid for
• Highly competitive salary
• Annual holiday allowance, plus the option to buy and sell
• One of the best contributory pensions in the industry, Pension matched to 8%
• Interest free Season Ticket Loan
• Flexible Benefits Allowance, with the option of spending this on:
• Private healthcare
• Cycle to work scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• And Lots more!
• Annual Professional Subscription Paid
• Life Assurance
• Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Leave
• Long Term Service Awards
• Discretionary Bonus
• Refer a Friend Scheme that rewards you for every successful introduction you make
Take the leap, contact Alan at Factus Recruitment now