|Job Ref:||204782271||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Worcestershire||City:||Worcester||Address:||Post Code:||WR1||Salary:||£19 - £24/hour||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:20|
A leading multi-disciplined organisation that specialises in Civil engineering, Construction and Rail is looking for an experienced Clerk of Works to work on a temporary contract for a duration of 6 months.|
Clerk of Works role with NEC experience
Monitor progress on site against Contractors Plan
• - Record progress on daily report sheets and photos, saved regularly on
• - Flag up H&S issues to the Contractor and ensure they are rectified.
Escalate to PM if necessary.
• - Flag up environmental issues to the Contractor and ensure they are
rectified. Escalate to PM if necessary.
• - Monitor quality and ensure issues are discussed with the Contractor
and appropriate remedial works agreed and undertaken. Escalate to
PM if necessary.
• - Attend and participate in Contract progress meetings. Take notes and
write up minutes.
• - Write Site Instructions and issue (up to given limits of authority).
• - Review payment applications against site activities and records,
discuss corrections with Contractor, advise PM that payment certificate
can be issued.
• - Coordinate between separate Client Contractors i.e. civils and street
lighting, and other third parties e.g. Statutory Undertakers
• - Review Contractor's TM proposals and method statements/risk
assessments and liaise to make improvements where necessary.
• - Work in partnership with the Principal Contractor, other stakeholders,
the PM and Client
Please forward your CV for an immediate interview