|Job Ref:||204782179||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Barnet||Address:||Post Code:||EN5||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum Plus package||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:20|
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all costs relating to building and civil engineering projects. Your focus is to minimise the costs of a project and enhance value for money, whilst still achieving the required standards and quality.
Commercial & Contractual
- Analysis of tender allowances
- The measurement and valuation of works (on site and from drawings), for valuations, variations and final accounts.
- Agreement of valuation dates and preparing, submitting and agreement of interim valuations in accordance with those dates.
- Administering and/or advising on Main Contract and Subcontract conditions
- Subcontract and Design Procurement
- Subcontract payments, variations and final accounts
- Submission of Cost Value Reconciliations
- Preparation of cost to complete
- Cash management and maximisation
- Cash Flow and Turnover forecast
- Provision of standard reports
- Internal Valuations/CVRs and subcontract liability reports in accordance with schedule of accounting period end dates and deadlines
Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience of working within the Construction industry for a main contractor, specifically on Design and Build
- Sound knowledge of JCT and NEC Conditions of Contract.
- Ideally degree qualified
- Member of the RICS or IOB (or moving towards professional membership)