|Job Ref:||204781498||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Salary:||£21000 - £22000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:20|
Graduate Land Referencer/Assistant Surveyor - Warrington |
Exciting opportunity for a Land Referencer/ Assistant Surveyor to join a leading firm who are specialists in regeneration and land for infrastructure projects.
This is a permanent job opportunity which offers potential for growth and development. Based from their office in Warrington the role will involve:
* Carry out land referencing for infrastructure and regeneration projects
* Work with a multi-client and varied caseload
* Represent clients
* Deal with the general public
* Work as part of a team
* Interrogate legal and technical information
* Work to the highest of accuracy
* Develop knowledge and experience of the Transport and Works Act, Highway Orders, Town and Country Planning Acts and Compulsory Purchase legislation
* Use varied IT packages including; word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
* Travel around the country will be involved
To be successful in this role you will have:
* Real Estate, Estate Management or Geography degree
* Passion to develop career in this field
* Self-motivated and organised
* Excellent interpersonal skills and confident dealing with the general public
* High focus on exceeding clients expectations
* Own car with business insurance essential
This is a permanent position paying £11.00 p/hr. Hours will be 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday. Any overtime will be paid.
Prestige are acting as an employment agency to recruit for this position OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE BOTH TEMPORARY AND PERMANENT Your local independent with over a decade of success Prestige Recruitment - Placing people with passion.
"Prestige Recruitment is a boutique recruitment agency supplying Office Support and Specialist Transport staff throughout Warrington and the Cheshire area"
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful