|Job Ref:||204781283||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000 - £70000/annum car, travel & benefits||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:20|
Project Quantity Surveyor|
I am seeking a lead Project Quantity Surveyor to run a £7mil new build commercial office scheme in Central London. The contract has got letter of intent and they are looking to fill this position asap. You will be reporting into a roaming Managing QS who will be on hand to provide support and guidance when required.
The contractor in question have a great reputation, are recruiting for this role due to expansion and have already secured over 70% of their turnover for 2017 and has a wide variety of work over all the key sectors. You will have plenty of career progression opportunities down the line to make the transition to Senior Quantity Surveyor.
* Highly competitive numeration package
* Dynamic, forward thinking main contractor
* Rewarding bonus scheme
* All travel costs covered
* Training and development on offer and fully supported
* Career progression opportunities
* Lead commercial role on a project
* Reporting into a Managing QS
* Key contact for the client and PQS
* Overseeing financial KPIs
* Ideally a track record of running projects in excess of £5mil
* Main contracting background, ideally from a top 20 contractor
* Ideally have some form of residential experience
* Degree qualified (ideally construction related)
* Stable, progressive CV
* Project experience focused on the London region
If you're interested in the role and want to hear more, reply to this advert with your CV and I'll contact you directly. If you would prefer to have an initial discussion over the phone, give me a call in our office on (Apply online only). Your details will be kept strictly confidential and will never be sent to anyone without you first giving permission. I'll look forward to hearing from you, come back to me ASAP to make the initial shortlist!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business