|Job Ref:||204781113||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Worthing||Address:||Post Code:||NR20||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum Car (or allowance), pension, healthc||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:20|
SENIOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR- PERMANENT- AWARD WINNING REGIONAL CONTRACTOR- WORTHING- WEST SUSSEX- UP TO £70K BASIC|
My client is an award winning regional contractor with projects valued between £6m-£30m
An award winning regional Contractor with an annual turnover in excess of £250m with projects predominantly in the Sussex region. Projects consisting of Healthcare, Education and Commercial Sectors both new build and refurbishment.
* Currently seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor (SQS) on a £16m New Build Education Project in Worthing, West Sussex.
* You will be a Senior Surveyor reporting to a Managing Surveyor.
* You will in turn be responsible for a QS and an Assistant QS
* Lead commercial role on the project
* Overseeing a Quantity Surveyor / Assistant Quantity Surveyor providing mentoring and support
* Reporting into a Managing QS
* Key contact for the client and PQS
* Overseeing financial KPIs
* Track record of running projects in excess of £10mil
* Main contracting background, ideally from a top 20 contractor
* Degree qualified (ideally construction related)
* Stable, progressive CV
* Project experience focused on the Surrey/ Sussex regions
* Basic Salary up to £70k
* £7k Car Allowance or choose from an extensive company car list
* Matching Pension up to 15%
* Local Projects so travelling will be to a minimum
* Great Sussex Based office
* Good work life balance
* Internal progression and training available
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business