|Job Ref:||204781035||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£75000 - £85000/annum Car, Pension, Healthcare, Bonus||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:20|
Have you got experience on both tender and delivery planning? Have you got proven experience with London construction projects? Who wouldn't want to work on a flagship £200m London project?|
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Planner to lead on a flagship London development. This is a £200m residential tower with a commercial block and my client is looking for a Senior Planner to lead this project on both tender planning and delivery. This is a stable company with a large pipeline of work, who are able to support the successful candidate in progressing further in their career.
* Part of an industry leader
* Private pension scheme
* Company car allowance
* Private health cover
* Very stable company
* Competitive and negotiable salary
* Opportunity to manage a team of Planners and Assistants
* Presenting information
* Monthly progress meetings
* Proactively managing risks
* Developing and maintaining contract and construction programmes
* Working on projects from tender stage, work winning and all through claims process
* Started on a trainee scheme or with a construction qualification
* Clear desire for success in the construction industry
* Construction background
* Preferable knowledge on Asta, but not essential
* P6 is an essential
* Must be an all rounder - ability to do tender planning and site planning
* Good communication skills
* Ability to write reports and documentation
* Analytical and well organised
* Able to travel to Central London
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Planner to be part of a market leader in the construction industry. If you are a Planner or Senior and interested in this opportunity, then please do apply within or contact me. Likewise if you know someone who would be good for the role then please do get in contact.
(Apply online only)
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business