|Job Ref:||204780762||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Liverpool Street||Address:||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum + DOE Negiotable||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:20|
3D Personnel is looking to recruit an experienced Senior Site Manager for our new project based in Central London. |
Reporting to the Construction Manager the ideal candidate will be able to lead the site management team and the supply chain to deliver the projects safely, on time, within budget and to the highest quality whilst exceeding our customers' expectations.
The project they have undertaken is a Single level basement with 55nr high end residential units and 14nr affordable homes.
Key responsibilities include:
* The ability to maintain the highest standards of health, safety and environmental management.
* Implementation of project strategies in order to achieve the company's sustainability objectives.
* The ability to establish and maintain standards of quality on site and ensure delivery of a quality build in accordance with the project specifications and requirements.
* Manage the client expectations and adopt a professional and considerate approach to maintain good working relations.
* Management of community relations and ensuring appropriate site image is maintained to encourage repeat business.
* The ability to produce and develop project programmes and control operations to achieve delivery of the project on time.
* Elimination of waste and avoidance of non-recoverable costs and preliminaries losses.
* Maintain continuous professional development to ensure appropriate technical awareness.
* Implement standard procedures.
* Manage project handover and ensure defect / snag free completion.
* A track record of successful delivery of projects.
* Using Microsoft suite of Office programmes; inc. Excel, Word, Outlook and Project.
* Controlling costs, timing and quality in line with targets.
* Efficient use of all staff and resources.
* Reading and accurately interpreting programmes, drawings and technical specifications.
* Ensuring project team(s) understanding of drawings and technical specifications.
* Understanding and appropriately sharing build programmes.
* Managing teams including the supply chain, direct employees and consultants.
* Playing a leading role which positively contributes to the project team(s).
* Proactively liaising with customers and the supply chain.
* Appropriate CSCS card.
* SMSTS certificate.
* First Aid at Work certificate.
* Valid driving licence.
* Relevant degree.
* Working towards a MCIOB.
If you are interested in this role or any other roles please call NA or send your CV to