|Job Ref:||204780173||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Car+ BUPA||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:20|
Contracts Manager |
Up to £40,000 - £45,000 plus company car, pension scheme and BUPA healthcare
Due to a large increase in work load this well established national interiors contractor has secured a number of contracts for 2016 and are requiring an experienced Contracts Manager to join them and manage multiple contracts within Construction remit.
This company is renowned for delivering high quality specification suspended ceilings, dry lining and partitioning for the retail and commercial property industries, with prestigious supermarket clients and various top-end hotel chains.
The Company utilises its experience to provide solutions for both the straightforward and the complex projects, delivering on time, on budget and with unrivalled quality and service.
Key Skills required:
• Ensure the delivery of the project within the budget and time scales specified
• Estimating contracts for plastering and dry ling
• Ability to think on your feet
• Focus on motivation of the workforce to deliver on time and to budget
• Focus on quality, customer service and delivery as you may be working in a live environment at times.
• Guaranteeing the profitability of the contract to include pricing and delivering of extra works
• Excellent client liaison skills
• You will have excellent business acumen and a passion for Health & Safety control, both internally and externally
• Close and effective management of both directly employed staff and sub-contract labour to ensure that commercial control is retained.
• The development and overseeing of monitoring systems to track the success of projects
This is an exciting and challenging role for an ambitious individual who wants to develop their career. The ideal candidate will have retail experience within the fit-out sector but it is essential that they come from a background of dry lining and suspended ceilings.
The client is offering up to £40,000 basic salary with a company car, a pension scheme after 6 months' continuous employment and BUPA healthcare.
£250 referral incentive:
If you know of anyone who you feel maybe suitable for this role we would welcome a personal or professional referral. We thank each successful referral with £250.
Please contact Robynn Paton on (Apply online only)