|Job Ref:||204780131||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicestershire||Address:||Post Code:||LE65||Salary:||£15/hour||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:20|
4 U GROUP are currently looking to resource x2 Welders to work for our client in their factory is Wymeswold, Leicester.|
All applicants that apply must have the following essential qualifications:
* Must be literate and numerate
* Must be able to read basic engineering drawings
* Must be time served.
Essential experience that all temps must be fully experienced in all aspects of mig welding and all other engineering machinery used in a heavy steel fabrication workshop.
All workers will be expected to prepare, fabricate, weld and finish various types of heavy duty steel rack systems and other sundry steel items using the jigs supplied.
* To set up and use safely the punch
* To set up and use safely the cropper
* To set up and use safely the mega saw
* To set up and use safely the mita saw
* To set up and use safely the pillar drills
* To set up and use correctly the mig welding plants
* To use the fabrication jigs correctly
* To help load and unload lorries
* To use the front loading fork lift trucks correctly
* To help pack up goods ready for dispatch
* To preform any other duties as and when required.
Rate of pay is £15.00 per hour working around 39 hours per week. Weekend work and overtime may be offered if that is something you look to do.
The contract is on a ongoing week to week basis with a high possibility of the client offering a contract through their books on a full time basis.
If you're interested in this vacancy or would like more information please contact us on (Apply online only) (opt.1) or follow the application process and a member of the Construction team will contact you as soon as possible