|Job Ref:||204780057||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£20000 - £26000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:20|
£20,000 - £26,000
My client is one of the UK's market-leading façade specialists, providing a service to several of the UK's largest Main and Sub-Contractors in Curtain Wall & Glazing, turning over between £18m-£20m.
They work for Blue Chip clients on high-profile projects for the Industrial, Educational, Retail and Leisure industries throughout the UK, with values typically between £2m-£6m.
They are looking for an experienced Project Co-Ordinator to be largely office-based with site visits alongside, and reporting to the Project Manager, to assist the Project Team to deliver projects safely, on time and within budget, and to the required performance and quality standards demanded.
To be considered for this role you must have experience in one or all of the following disciplines:
* Curtain Wall
Your responsibilities will include, but not be restricted to:
* Assisting in the creation and subsequent monitoring and updating of a detailed project Gantt chart, short term look-a-head programme and weekly plan.
* Assisting in the monitoring of the constraint sheet and subsequent action plan and advise the project manager of exceptions.
* Liaising with relevant stakeholders: designers; factory manager(s); suppliers and colleagues to ensure promises and expectations are met.
* Managing the logistics of materials, plant and waste in line with project requirements.
* Collation, issue and updating of both 'Works' and 'Site' Packs
* Effectively managing plant hire in conjunction with the site manager
* Control of costs with regular monitoring and astute buying.
* Looking for cost-effective solutions to increase profit margin by negotiating prices for sub-contractors and materials.
* Assisting PM in CVR process and ensure accuracy of cost element coding in line with cost plan.
* Placing and expediting orders in line with project requirements.
* Creating sustainable relationships with our supply chain partners.
* Assisting the finance department with clearing 'blocked' invoices
* Expediting the issue of delivery notes from site/factories to assist in the GRN process.
* Document control.
* Experience of working for a specialist building envelope Sub-Contractor in a co-ordination or technical role - min 5 yrs experience
* Broad technical knowledge of façade industry
* Broad planning experience using appropriate software
* Broad buying and negotiating experience
* Computer literate with a good understanding of 4 or 5 of the following: Microsoft Office programs, Project, Sharepoint, Wictop, Asta, AutoCAD
There is an excellent salary and benefits package on offer and a great career opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced professional to play a leading role in the on-going development of the design team. Call us now for an interview on (Apply online only) ask for Lindsey, or send your CV along with a covering letter
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)