|Job Ref:||204780033||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hinckley||Address:||Post Code:||LE10||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum benefits||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:20|
A systems and process manager job based in Hinckley needing strong IT and marketing skills paying over £30K |
Your new company
Your new employer is a successful and growing company in the construction industry who are looking for a new Systems and Process manager to join their senior management team.
Your new role
Your new job will encompass management of a team of 11 with 4 direct reports. This role will work closely with the Management team developing plans for future strategies and growth in line with the Business plan. Your key responsibilities will be:
* Develop and manage all resource to provide the best business support
* Collaborate at all levels to define project scope and objectives
* Plan and implement through team
* Work with internal and external customers to provide the best solution/service
* Follow up and maintain all Management Controls in place Inc. Stock, security, admin, cost, H&S and ISO
* Maintain and develop internal processes to support the development of the business and achieve compliance for ISO accreditations
* Maintain and manage risk within the Health & Safety system to ensure compliance
* Lead operation facilities and services
* KPI reports weekly/monthly
* Provide reports for and attend the Senior Management Team meeting
What you'll need to succeed
You will be:
* An experienced People Manager who will lead, coach, mentor and enable the team
* To have strategic, tactical and operational vision
* To be personally accountable
* A continuous learner
* Must be IT literate with strong IT skills including experience of using and optimising ERP and CRM systems. Ability to use SQL to extract and analyse data to support the business needs
* Experience implementing and maintaining ISO:9001 and ISO:14001
* Management of procedures and systems
* Knowledge of Marketing
What you'll get in return
In return you can expect a people focussed employer who are truly committed to your future career, a generous package that includes structured bonus, 25 days holiday, Bupa (after qualifying period), free parking and more.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.