|Job Ref:||204779992||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||West Sussex||City:||Crawley||Address:||Post Code:||RH10||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum Generous Benefits||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:20|
An opening for a Bid Manager has become available to work for a vibrant and ambitious Highways/Civils business who provide engineering services to the UK transport infrastructure. |
You will be expected to liaise with bid team members and Head of Strategic Bidding for the completion and production of strategic submissions, including the central services managers, business managers and operational personnel.
The successful candidate will have previous bid writing knowledge, ideally from an engineering or civils/infrastructure background. Core aspects of the role include but are not limited to: filling out all PQQ's, aiding the estimating and work winning team in all their proposals documents and collating all the information ready for final submission across the entire business. Proof reading is a pre-requisite of the role to ensure the final documents are of an incredibly high standard befitting of the business.
Bid Manager Skills/Knowledge requirements include:
• Experience in carrying out a bid management/ bidding role preferably within the highway maintenance / civil engineering sectors or associated industries, but not exclusively.
• Demonstrating a good understanding of bid management processes.
• Experience in providing a good understanding of operational and technical considerations in determining effective solutions to support strategic bidding opportunities.
• An understanding of the commercial and legal issues that need to be considered when bidding opportunities.
• Demonstrate effective line management capability
In return you will receive a salary of up to £55,000 pa, dependent on experience, benefits include pension and an annual leave entitlement of 26 days.
Apply for this position below or alternatively for further information please contact Elliot Fry on (Apply online only) or email NA @ mrgpeople .NA
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We are specialists in Bids/Business Development and Marketing Recruitment and have a range of posts available. We also welcome speculative applications