|Job Ref:||204781551||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||North London||Address:||Post Code:||N1||Salary:||£70000/annum Car Allowance + Generous Benefits||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:20|
We have been assigned by one of the most recognisable names in the civil engineering industry, to locate an experienced Business Development Manager with strong Highways / Piling / Buildings industry knowledge.|
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly regarded organisation, where you will be required to provide an ongoing focus to business development and work winning, within the Civils sector. With a strong skill-set in business and strategic development, you will position the civils sector of the business in relation to Highways, Piling and buildings, setting the internal standard for your team to follow.
The core objective for the Business Development Manager is to support the Business Development Director with the aims of:
- Line management will be a part of the role and all staff assigned to you will need to be managed, motivated and developed as appropriate.
- Provide market intelligence and other commercial information on competitors and potential customers
- Generate and populate CRM with a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Initiate project win strategies and develop with pre-construction teams
Actively engage with and support Proposal Managers to complete RFI / PQQ submissions
- Participate in Bid Management providing support in development of Tender submissions
- Technical and operational support to Estimators in compilation of Tenders and Quotations
- Check levels of customer satisfaction on a business to business level
- Candidates will only be considered with previous civil sector practice.
On offer is a salary based upon experience from £70,000k pa, you will receive a full benefits package including car allowance, healthcare, life insurance, pension and a discretionary performance related bonus. If you can commute easily into North London then please contact me for further information on (Apply online only) or email NA @ mrgpeople .NA
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We are specialists in Bids/Business Development and Marketing Recruitment and have a range of posts available. We also welcome speculative applications