|Job Ref:||204779169||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Brentwood||Address:||Post Code:||CM14||Salary:||£65000 - £75000/annum + package||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:21|
Position: Senior Quantity Surveyor|
Salary: Up to £75K dependant on experience + 15% Bonus + Car allowance + benefits package + 26 days annual holiday
My client are a well-known residential developer that produce 1000's of units a year and have one of the largest land banks in the south east. You will be based out of their Brentwood office which is currently undergoing an expansion and has several large developments in the pipeline that will see their unit output continue to increase over the next 4-5 years.
You will be responsible for all the commercial aspects of the project from appraisal and validation of subcontractor applications.
Other duties will include;
• Cost Valuation Reporting
• Submission & Negotiations of Final Accounts
• Substantial experience in managing and surveying in the construction industry
• A Thorough knowledge of Current Forms of Contract
• Computer Literate
• Excellent Time Management Skills
• To maintain established profit margins
• To price all works in line with current market conditions
• To improve where possible company profits
• To manage target costs
• To prepare monthly cost reconciliation for Division Manager
The successful candidate will have lead new build residential projects from procurement through to final accounts, either with a main contractor or a residential developer. A degree is preferred but not essential and the candidate will be able to display sound financial acumen.
You have to be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role. If you have any other questions feel free to call me on (Apply online only) or alternatively please send in a CV