|Job Ref:||204779133||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Warwickshire / West Midlands||Address:||Salary:||£23 - £30/hour||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:21|
Freelance Setting Out Engineer - Immediate Start - £23-30.00ph|
My client a large Civil Contractor has immediate requirement for a Freelance Site Engineer, to work irregular shifts on a number sites in the Midlands and Warwickshire area.
Responsibilities as Site Engineer include:
• Setting Out
• Maintaining line and level control
• Measurements and calculations
• Interpretation of technical drawings
• Providing technical experience to the project team where required
• Coordinating the technical aspects of package handovers
Skills and Experience:
You must have relevant setting out experience on general groundworks, roads, plots and sewers on residential projects.
Ideally from a civil engineering background you will have extensive experience covering most of the following types of project;
• CSCS Card
• Own equipment and transport required
Please apply by submitting CVs to the job