|Job Ref:||204779083||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dumfries||Address:||Post Code:||DG1||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:21|
Planner/ Planning Engineer - Dumfries - Permanent|
One of the UK and Ireland's leading names in Civil Engineering is currently seeking a high calibre Planner/ Planning Engineer to join an experienced team in Dumfries.
With an annual turnover in excess of €310mil and operating throughout Europe and The South Pacific, this contractor has won large frameworks for the coming years.
Due to this they are now looking to recruit a Planner/ Planning Engineer for scheme in Dumfries and Galloway. Valuing at £100m+, this scheme will comprise of gas pipeline works throughout the region.
As Planner/ Planning Engineer you will report into a contracts manager, you will work alongside a full site team. You will be required to keep records of all site activities & maintain the project schedule along with compiling progress reports.
- Report progress against the schedule
- Attend regular meetings with internal and external project stakeholders
- Compile Progress reports
- Contribute to HSE management onsite
- Record and monitor site plant and personnel
- Analyse Construction output against costs
- Degree qualification in civil engineering
- Planning experience
- Gas pipeline experience would be preferable
- Experienced of Tilos would be advantageous
On offer is a salary of the upper quartile, an attractive package and career development path.
For an immediate response please call Alice on (Apply online only), alternatively apply directly