|Job Ref:||204779013||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rickmansworth||Address:||Post Code:||WD3||Salary:||£0 - £12/hour||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:21|
Administrator (Learning & Development) - Rickmansworth - On-Going - £12.00 per hour **|
Administrator (Learning & Development): - This great role is to deliver a customer focused L&D service to the business through the HR helpdesk and to be responsible for the organisation, co-ordination and recording of a diverse range of L&D activities.
Key features: -
* To be the first point of contact for all line managers and employees on any L&D related queries
* Take ownership of arranging and booking training courses and associated items such as venues, publications & hospitality
* Processing training course attendance logs.
* Recording & distributing certificates.
* Liaising with the procurement & finance teams with regards to raising Purchase Orders & processing Invoices relating to the booking of training courses.
* Maintaining relationships with internal & external suppliers.
If you are an immediately available administrator who is very efficient and organised, do get in touch with Lucy-Emma @ Wade Macdonald ASAP!
** Administrator (Learning & Development) - Rickmansworth - On-Going - £12.00 per hour **
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity