|Job Ref:||204779007||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dumfries and Galloway||Address:||Post Code:||DG12||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:21|
Senior Engineer/ Site Agent - Dumfries - Permanent|
One of the UK and Ireland's leading names in Civil Engineering is currently seeking a high calibre Senior Engineer to join an experienced team in Dumfries.
With an annual turnover in excess of €310mil and operating throughout Europe and The South Pacific, this contractor has won large frameworks for the coming years.
Due to this they are now looking to recruit a Senior Engineer/ Site Agent for scheme in Dumfries and Galloway. Valuing at £100m+, this scheme will comprise of gas pipeline works throughout the region.
As Senior Engineer/ Site Agent, you will report into a contracts manager and oversee a full site team. This contractor prides itself on 100% client satisfaction, with this in mind you will be expected to uphold an excellent relationship with the client.
- Site set up and document preparation
- Accurate record keeping of extra works and variations and ensuring appropriate communication of same to company management, commercial team and client
- Compiling traffic management plans
- Coordination with utility companies
- Ensure compliance with drawings, specifications, building regulations and good build practice
- Ensure compliance with the company's quality procedures and ISO 9001
-Developing temporary works solutions in conjunction with temporary works designers
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Previous Gas pipelines experience
- Experience in temporary works
- Proficient in Microsoft office
On offer is a salary of the upper quartile, an attractive package and career development path.
For an immediate response please call Alice on (Apply online only), alternatively apply directly