|Job Ref:||204778945||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Exeter||Address:||Post Code:||EX2||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum Car/allowance, pension & healthcare||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:21|
An established regional contractor, this company is one of the fastest growing firms of its kind within the South West and Wales. With the ability to work on a wide range of projects from multi million pound road schemes to business centres and social housing projects, this contractor has developed a strong reputation and enjoys a high level of repeat business. |
They are currently seeking a motivated Senior/Managing Surveyor to oversee their established commercial team in Exeter whilst undertaking a "hands on" surveying role.
Reporting to director level, you will be responsible for:
- Contribute to strategic business plans
- Monthly reporting and financial forecasting
- Approving contract documents and sub contractor agreements
- Supervision and support of the estimating and tendering process
- Develop and maintain industry relationships
- Recruit, manage and develop your team
- Controlling workload and ensuring process is followed
- ensuring projects are completed successfully
Candidates will have a proven track record in quantity surveying within a recognised main contracting company. You should have gained a good level of management experience, obtained a relevant construction qualification at HNC or equivalent level and possess strong commercial and contractual acumen alongside sound man-management skills. Sound contract knowledge of NEC, JCT and ICC is required.
The company are committed to developing the business and have plans to expand further. They are able to offer a competitive salary and full benefits package