|Job Ref:||204778886||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nuneaton||Address:||Post Code:||CV11||Salary:||£14.50/hour £14.50 per hour||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:21|
A National company based in Nuneaton is seeking 2 skilled Carpenters to join its expanding team on a temporary to ongoing basis. |
As a Skilled Carpenter your duties will include:
- Assisting in the preparation / refurbishment of a range of portable buildings prior to them going out on hire.
- Removal of all existing trims and accessories from units before refurbishment.
- Measuring, cutting and fitting prefinished wall panels and ceiling panels.
- Measuring, cutting and fitting of prefinished partition panels and pre hung doors.
- Fitting all associated plastic trims to walls and ceilings.
- Fitting of kitchen base units and worktops.
- Boarding over existing flooring ready for new surfaces to be laid.
- Repairs and maintenance to existing walls, floors and ceilings.
- Fitting and repairs to windows, doors and locks.
- The fitting of any customer extras as and when required.
To be a successful Carpenter you will have the following skills and experience:
- Qualified or time served carpenter with on the tools experience.
- Must be competent in using all hand and power tools.
- Own hand tools required (power tools supplied).
- Experience laying vinyl flooring.
- Experience doing basic push fit plumbing.
The Carpenter will be working 7.00am - 15.30pm, Monday to Friday.
In return, the Carpenter will receive a salary of £14.50 per hour.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.